[Greenbuilding] incidents of fire involving polyurethane insulation...

Gordon Howell -- Howell Mayhew Engineering ghowell at hme.ca
Fri Feb 18 10:14:54 CST 2011

From: Sevag Pogharian <sevag at spd.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 10:16:29 -0500
Subject: Alstonvale Net Zero House
To: Sevag Pogharian <sevag at spd.ca>

Hello Everyone:

The Alstonvale Net Zero House, an ambitious
demonstration project in Montreal and forming
part of Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation's
EQuilibrium Sustainable Housing Initiative, was
totally destroyed by fire on 2010 May 25.  The
house was approximately six weeks away from construction completion.

In connection to this event, I am currently
compiling a detailed list of incidents of fire
involving polyurethane insulation.

If you have any relevant information, I would be
grateful if you would forward it to me.  I also
ask that you diffuse this appeal for information amongst your contacts.

Thank you.

Sevag Pogharian

SEVAG POGHARIAN DESIGN
3705 St. Ambroise