[Greenbuilding] Site planning (driveway)

Ron Cascio roncascio at verizon.net
Tue Feb 22 10:30:16 CST 2011

Bill,

The discipline is called site planning or site design. I usually begin with a study of the existing conditions, i.e. topography, foliage/trees, utility access, orientation, neighbor property issues, etc. Do you have an updated survey? Where are you located? A brief meeting on site with a good green professional might be well worth the $.

Ron