[Greenbuilding] Insulating the basement and minding the frogs.

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Sat Jan 8 14:13:02 CST 2011

Hi All,

I just bought this cute little 1951 bungalow, 1 level, 2 bedrooms and 767
square feet. It's basically a rectangle over a crawlspace.

And, I'll spare the swearing and just sum up by saying that I've got to
entirely redo the insulation under the house, (and the vapor barrier).

But, there are some very cute little native frogs that are happily
over-wintering under my house, and I love them.

Do you smart and kindly people have any advice for insulating the floor
without disturbing the welcoming habitat for my happy frogs?

Cheers,

Erin Rasmussen

TR Miles Techical Consultants Inc.

and BioEnergy Discussion Lists