[Greenbuilding] That Natural Feeling

Frank Cetera alchemicalfranklen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 09:31:50 CST 2011

Love your website and your work philosophy Gennaro.  The earthen floor photo
essay was interesting, as I am planning on putting in an earthen floor in
the kitchen of a home I am renovating this coming summer.

I wanted to ask for further examples of how you plan on counteracting the
need for new building materials when you do your work as you say one of your
goals is zero new materials.

How for instance would you insulate an attic?  Or fulfill modern codes
relating to foundation work or electrical work?  Or is the zero new
materials idea more of an ideal than a reality?

~ Frank Cetera
www.alchemicalnursery.org

Message: 8