[Greenbuilding] South-facing windows are net energy gains...

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 11:00:03 CST 2011

John, What an interesting site and concept.  The 'current system condition'
bulb is worth a click.  Wish there were actual photos of the houses, not
just those taken from the air. Any idea what the minimum houses it takes to
make this joint solar savings and distribution system work?  Cost per sq
foot? Must be high or more people would take on such an impressive project.
  Saw no newsletter but the diagrams and explanations are good.  Are home
owner's comments available?  Sacie

*