[Greenbuilding] Natural Selection

David Bergman bergman at cyberg.com
Wed Jan 12 16:23:07 CST 2011

And 3 kinds of mathematicians: those who can count and those who cannot.

(Sorry for going off-topic.)

At 04:44 PM 1/12/2011, Clarke Olsen wrote:

>There are 2 kinds of people in the world: the ones who think that
>there are 2 kinds of people, and those of us who don't.
>
>Clarke Olsen
>373 route 203
>Spencertown, NY 12165
>USA
>518-392-4640
><mailto:colsen at fairpoint.net>colsen at fairpoint.net
>

>On Jan 12, 2011, at 3:36 PM, David Bergman wrote:
>
>>Of course the views exist, just are there are views across the
>>political spectrum, the religious spectrum, etc. The people who are
>>firmly in one extreme or another of the spectra are "radicals," and
>>I think they're actually a very small percentage. Additionally, my
>>point is that the solutions seldom lie in choosing between either extreme.....
>>
>>David
>>
>>At 02:56 PM 1/12/2011, Gennaro Brooks-Church wrote:
>>>You can't find balance until you know what the extremes are and the
>>>naturalist/techie duality are two of life's extremes. Also some people
>>>naturally lean towards one, the other or neither or both. .............
>>>.........that people naturally lean to a certain tendency.
>>>

>>>Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA
>>>www.EcoBrooklyn.com
>>>22 2nd St; Brooklyn, NY 11231

David Bergman  RA   LEED AP
DAVID BERGMAN ARCHITECT / FIRE & WATER LIGHTING + FURNITURE
architecture . interiors . ecodesign . lighting . furniture
bergman at cyberg.com    www.cyberg.com
241 Eldridge Street #3R, New York, NY 10002
t 212 475 3106    f 212 677 7291