[Greenbuilding] Aggressively Passive: Building Homes to thePassive House Standard

John Bone johnbone at gateshead.plus.com
Thu Jan 13 07:50:05 CST 2011

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:54:10 -0000, Larry Brydon
<lbrydon at reliancecomfort.com> wrote:

Hi,

The current (2011) review of the English Building Regulations "codes"
(approved documents) is expected to insist that all  new build buildings
and dwellings to have "broadband" connection infrastructure provision. So
just perhaps the few new build "work 'n' live" developments will cease to
be "odd ball".

John Bone, MBEng, BSc Hons, ICIOB
Fire Risk & Building Code Advisor
England, UK, Europe