[Greenbuilding] bovine booster

Kathy Cochran kathys_old_house at goldrush.com
Wed Jan 19 15:43:25 CST 2011

Most people who ever entertained the idea of building a straw bale house
knows this to be true!  And that's no bull!  And horse manure only goes thru
one stomach, not four like a cow has, so it is commonly found to have
undigested pieces of straw, hay, oats, and the like in it.  (Perhaps that is
the source of an earlier list that said that a new earthen floor started
sprouting grass! )

Kathy Cochran

San Andreas, CA