[Greenbuilding] Fwd: [healthyhomebuilding] Action Needed for 2011 Solar Decathlon

Jason Holstine jason at amicusgreen.com
Thu Jan 20 10:04:27 CST 2011

To be fair‹while it¹s a bummer if it moves off the mall‹the reason is b/c of
the effort to restore the Mall, which is in complete shambles. What they
should probably do is keep it on the Mall this year and tie in awareness and
fundraising for the restoration effort. I bet a lot of the visitors would
pitch in. John Stewart is part of the restoration program‹part of the
proceeds from their Fall March to Restore Sanity went to it.

Jason Holstine

Amicus Green Building Center
³Sustain Your Space²
Member - USGBC, GreenAmerica, NARI, NAHB
e: jason at amicusgreen.com
w: www.amicusgreen.com
p: 301-571-8590
tf: 866-587-9140