[Greenbuilding] H2k and NZE home modelling

Ross Elliott homesol at bell.net
Wed Jan 26 20:52:39 CST 2011

Good point Gordon. Electricity in Quebec or Alberta or BC or Ontario (or
China) are all different in their environmental consequences, and perhaps a
renewable energy decentralized grid will eventually be the best way to go
(particularly post-carbon fuels). Even the cleanest central power plant
loses a lot in transmission. Out here in the country we have a lot of carbon
neutral biomass (i.e.: firewood), but that wouldn't be very sustainable if
cities were powered with trees, seems no matter how you look at it using
less is always the first priority.

Ross Elliott LEED-AP, CPHP, RASDT, RHDT

President

 <http://www.homesol.ca/> image001.jpg

83 Little Bridge Street, Suite 109

PO Box 1133, Almonte, ON K0A 1A0

(613) 278-0467 / (877) 278-0467

Fax (613) 963-0156

 <http://www.homesol.ca/> www.homesol.ca

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: All information contained herein is for the
exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, distribute, share or take action in
reliance upon this message. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately and promptly delete this message and
its attachments from your computer system.