[Greenbuilding] GE's Ecomagination Phase II is open - Submit your Ideas for "Powering the Home"

Allison Friedman atfriedman at comcast.net
Fri Jan 28 11:52:27 CST 2011

GE's Ecomagination Phase II is open.  If you have an idea to "Power the
Home," enter and joint the community:
http://challenge.ecomagination.com/home.  Or, join and help support other
people's ideas.

Even if you don't end up with a new valuable relationship with GE, you can
certainly get attention for an idea, or meet someone whose ideas you
support.

Disclosure:  Rate It Green participated in Phase I, and I am one of a group
of about 20 people facilitating conversations, giving GE feedback, and
highlighting entries I think are doing well.

Allison

Allison Friedman
Rate It Green
www.rateitgreen.com