[Greenbuilding] Heating Options

Kathy Cochran kathys_old_house at goldrush.com
Sat Jan 29 23:18:23 CST 2011

Please look into the Fujitsu Mini-split systems.  They are excellent for
zone heating - and they also do air conditioning, which you may not need in
upstate NY.  When I lived in Tarrytown, NY, I don't think I knew the meaning
of the word "air-conditioning!"  You will be very happy with them.  I would
write more, but I am typing with 1 finger because I nearly chopped off a
finger with an axe today splitting kindling.  My Fujitsu is now running
again.  Thank God for it.  It is my backup.

Good luck,

Kathy Cochran

San Andreas, CA