[Greenbuilding] ACH50 or ACHn

jfstraube jfstraube at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 19:29:50 CST 2011

Again, where is the logic or evidence that 0.6 ACH at 50 will stop this "short circuiting" you speak of?  0.7 wont work, must be 0.6?
There are thousands, tens of thousands of homes in Canada with 1.5-2 ACH at 50 with HRVs that dont have this "short circuiting problem"
And condensation can be controlled by wall design and insulation placement.
0.6 ACH in a double stud wall will still result in condensation on the exterior sheathing.