[Greenbuilding] detailed (older) article on double-wall .77 ach50 house

Kat molasses at q.com
Fri Jul 1 17:17:06 CDT 2011

 From the most recent "Musings of an Energy Nerd" blog on the GBA
website: a link to a very detailed article from June 2009 on the
construction of a particular house in Maine that I hadn't seen before.

http://www.kaplanthompson.com/_images/publications/09.06-jlc.pdf

I wonder how their roof/ceiling assembly is holding up.  Does it allow
for enough drying potential?  Might they get condensation on the
underside of the roof sheathing (or is that physically impossible when
it's in full contact with cellulose)?

-Kat