[Greenbuilding] dehumidifier recommendations

Benjamin Pratt benjamin.g.pratt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 09:15:39 CDT 2011

I had  kenmore that lost it's ability to cool after 2 years (the
coolant had leaked out). I called a few appliance repair places and
they al said they wouldn't repair any of the newer models--they are
too cheaply made and will continue to leak. So i bought an older
model. It may be less efficient but it's last forever. I did find one
with fins on the evaporator coils--so i know it's more efficient than
the ones without fins.
-Ben