[Greenbuilding] renewing a cast iron tub

David Bergman bergman at cyberg.com
Mon Jul 18 18:39:54 CDT 2011

Thanks David. I think one of my next steps is talking to local powder
coaters here (to minimize the shipping of the tub). But I want to
find out more about the durability of powder coating on an old tub first.

David

At 06:02 PM 7/18/2011, you wrote:
>Locally, we have used the following company for coating needs.
>

><http://www.yellowpages.com/hunt-valley-md/mip/a-a-powder-coating-div-451793738?lid=451793738>A
>& A Powder Coating Div
>

><http://www.yellowpages.com/hunt-valley-md/mip/a-a-powder-coating-div-451793738/map?lid=451793738>10711
>Gilroy Rd, Hunt Valley, MD 21031
>(410) 252-1020
>
>During a visit to their plant I saw large items being coated. Give
>them a call for their size restrictions.
>

>David Wentling
>ConservFirst.com
>
>Subject: Re: [Greenbuilding] renewing a cast iron tub
>
>And I was just reading up on powder coating for tubs! We can remove
>the tub, and the thing then, I guess would be finding a coater with
>a big enough booth.

David Bergman  RA   LEED AP
DAVID BERGMAN ARCHITECT / FIRE & WATER LIGHTING + FURNITURE
architecture . interiors . ecodesign . lighting . furniture
bergman at cyberg.com    www.cyberg.com
241 Eldridge Street #3R, New York, NY 10002
t 212 475 3106    f 212 677 7291