[Greenbuilding] renewing a cast iron tub

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Tue Jul 19 17:33:41 CDT 2011

Right. Don't let anyone use Comet, or any of those abrasive cleaners.
I once saw an upscale bath
where an industrious attendant had succeeded in polishing gold
plating off the faucets!
I have painted some concrete baths with Tub-N-Tile epoxy. It is nasty
to breath going down, but
gives a pretty good finish.
Clarke Olsen
373 route 203