[Greenbuilding] neat idea

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 11:29:28 CDT 2011

Uh uh, these shacks are cheek by jowl with each other, quite literally.
Additionally, windows offer more entry points for thieves.

Mostly though these 'sky lights' are about as cheap as one can get, mostly
it is a matter of using the trash found in the streets; windows are
impossibly expensive for the folks resident in these places.  Surely your
suggestions are tongue in cheek?   or jowl?

sacie

*I guess I am not getting my point across.  I'll try again.
*