[Greenbuilding] neat idea

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Thu Jul 21 11:34:08 CDT 2011

The improvement over a simple hole is that the clear bottle, filled
with water (+bleach to inhibit allege),
will refract the light over a greater area. But 8 sqin. of light is
still just that. A better solution would be to
replace some of the corrugated steel with corrugated fiberglass,
though that would not be a use for all
those plastic jugs...

Clarke Olsen
373 route 203