[Greenbuilding] neat idea

Corwyn corwyn at midcoast.com
Thu Jul 21 13:22:26 CDT 2011

On 7/21/2011 12:29 PM, Sacie Lambertson wrote:
> Uh uh, these shacks are cheek by jowl with each other, quite literally.
> Additionally, windows offer more entry points for thieves.
>
> Mostly though these 'sky lights' are about as cheap as one can get,
> mostly it is a matter of using the trash found in the streets; windows
> are impossibly expensive for the folks resident in these places.  Surely
> your suggestions are tongue in cheek?   or jowl?

Did you miss the part where I said "for any given construction method"?
  Take the same 2-liter bottle, remove top and bottom, slice it
lengthwise, and flatten and you have a much larger window.  It also
requires much less weather sealing, and you can open it.

No room on the walls _is_ a good reason to use skylights.

'thieves'?  now who isn't being serious?

And can you send me a picture of the buildings cheeks and jowls?

Thank You Kindly,

Corwyn

--
Topher Belknap