[Greenbuilding] Geothermal a/c

Ron Cascio roncascio at verizon.net
Fri Jul 22 15:22:01 CDT 2011

Phil,

We have a geo heat pump in our own house here on Maryland's coast, and as of
the last few years use them exclusively in our projects. It's now 99 degrees
with a heat index of 121. I just went up to our attic and it's 80*. The
house is maintaining a very comfortable level of conditioning, and not
burning a great deal of KWs.

I'm sold, as are my clients.

Ron