[Greenbuilding] Geothermal a/c

natural building naturalbuilding at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 22 15:31:38 CDT 2011

Semantics perhaps, but I believe you are talking about 'Ground Source' or 'Water Source' or 'Air Source' heat pump systems.
My understanding is that 'Geothermal' is a system that taps into underground heat sources such as steam or even volcanic heat sources...

Cheers, Steve.

Steve Satow

www.naturalbuildingsite.net
naturalbuilding at shaw.ca