[Greenbuilding] Green roof drainage question

Alan Abrams alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
Sat Jul 23 12:56:50 CDT 2011

my house, I'd remove the door, build up the wall at the bottom of the
opening to the height of the max anticipated snow accumulation,
appropriately flashed, and install a large casement window or a modified
door in the remaining opening.  there now, that cooled me off just thinking
about it...

*Alan Abrams**
Abrams Design Build LLC*
*A sustainable approach to beautiful space*

6411 Orchard Avenue Suite 102
Takoma Park, MD 20912
office  301-270-NET- ZERO (301-270-6380)
fax      301-270-1466
cell     202-437-8583
alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
www.abramsdesignbuild.com