[Greenbuilding] CO2 Monitor Recomendation

RT Archilogic at yahoo.ca
Sun Jul 24 09:00:54 CDT 2011

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 09:21:36 -0400, elitalking <elitalking at rockbridge.net>
wrote:

> Does anybody have a good inexpensive CO2 monitor recomendation?  What
> levels of CO2 are tolerable for good indoor air quality?

Eli;

I'm pretty sure that if you go to the Canada Mortgage and Housing website

				cmhc.ca

and plug "CO monitor'  or "carbon monoxide monitor" etc. (unless of
course, you really do want a CO2 monitor) into the search engine there,
you'll find evaluations, reports and general good-to-know stuff about the
subject.

And if you don't find what you want on your own, maybe pretend that you're
a Canadian and send them an email or call them and speak to someone who
has done research on the subject.

--
=== * ===
Rob Tom