[Greenbuilding] water product -- VWP

Carmine Vasile gfx-ch at msn.com
Sun Jul 24 12:12:20 CDT 2011

Ben: So did I until I installed a few in 2008 and ran taste tests. I'll grant the VWP-marketeers oversold the product, but many of their claims are valid. Even with our hard water, I can still hose off my car and let it air-dry with no spots. I suggested offering a 30-day return-guarantee to naysayers and manufacturing them in America to counter the lopsided conversion rate to no avail. Carmine