[Greenbuilding] water product

Nick Pyner npyner at tig.com.au
Sun Jul 24 17:44:59 CDT 2011

No.

It can be made to resonate, hence your quartz watch, but that isn't the same
thing.

To do so, the crystal has to be created, not normally achieved in water
pipes, then cut in a special way. I believe the way it is mounted is part of
the story too. Then the vital part. The crystal needs a transducer. So where
is it?

Nick Pyner

Dee Why   NSW