[Greenbuilding] Greenbuilding Digest, Vol 11, Issue 13

Gennaro Brooks-Church info at ecobrooklyn.com
Mon Jul 25 11:58:03 CDT 2011

I've heard of studies where they gave people a chalk pill and told
them it was a useless chalk pill. Nothing much happened. Then they
gave the same pill and said it was useful medicine. Lo and behold the
people said the pill helped....
So maybe in the end it doesn't matter if this devise works. It works
for Carmine.

Gennaro Brooks-Church

Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA
www.EcoBrooklyn.com