[Greenbuilding] CO2 Monitor Recomendation

elitalking elitalking at rockbridge.net
Mon Jul 25 18:41:17 CDT 2011

I have appreciated getting to know the participants of this list by the discussion.  However, participation is strictly discretionary.  Therefore, when the list went silent for a few weeks, it was possible that was the end of the list.  That day may come.  I would greatly miss loosing the expert knowledge and creative thinking.  We are tasked with reinventing our society to become sustainable.  This list gets it.

Eli