[Greenbuilding] CO2 Monitor Recomendation

Corwyn corwyn at midcoast.com
Tue Jul 26 08:29:20 CDT 2011

On 7/24/2011 10:50 AM, Peter Kidd wrote:
> dioxide for ventilation control
>
>> On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 09:21:36 -0400, elitalking
>> <elitalking at rockbridge.net> wrote:
>>

>>> Does anybody have a good inexpensive CO2 monitor recomendation? What
>>> levels of CO2 are tolerable for good indoor air quality?

Greetings,

I find it hard to believe that the first warning sign of drastically low
ventilation levels is going to be elevated CO2 levels.

Why not use humidity?  That can be done easily, cheaply, and many
systems are already configured for it.  Unless you have a CO2 generating
source which is NOT putting out vastly more H20 than CO2

Thank You Kindly,

Corwyn

--
Topher Belknap