[Greenbuilding] Would the Greenbuilding list like their own web site?

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Tue Jul 26 13:27:51 CDT 2011

Hi All,

I hope you have enjoyed the Greenbuilding Discussion List. I have learned a
lot from you all.

Would you like me to create for you a Drupal powered
Greenbuilding.BioEnergylists.org web site?

It would have a web interface for you to post contributions from list
members, and it would help you share pictures, or archive useful links, link
to the company web sites of list members and search for past stories.

If you'd like all that -- I need a willing victim - ahem, I mean "Volunteer"
who would be willing to learn the software, and help people from the list
post items to the web site.

Unfortunately, I don't have an easy way of importing the mailing list
archive into Drupal for the web site, that may take more volunteers to
complete that effort.  If any of you have time and energy to devote to this
type of project, please email me directly.

Thanks,

Erin Rasmussen

TR Miles Technical Consultants Inc.

and BioEnergy Discussion Lists (Admin)