[Greenbuilding] Would the Greenbuilding list like their own web site?

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Tue Jul 26 13:57:16 CDT 2011

To clarify:
You have a stable and free mailing list home where the greenbuilding list is
right now, albeit it is minus a bunch of exciting features. If there is a
group consensus, that you'd like to move the list, and you have a place
you'd like to move it to, I'd be happy to help pull together a list of
members for you and do anything I can to help with the transition. :-)

In the mean time, I'd be happy to offer web space, with Drupal 6 and some
basic security and web administration (also free - we like you guys)  if you
have people on the list that would be willing to come forward and help with
content.

Cheers,
Erin Rasmussen
erin at trmiles.com