[Greenbuilding] Would the Greenbuilding list like their own web site?

natural building naturalbuilding at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 26 14:02:39 CDT 2011

Erin, as you say, the current list is stable, free and seems to work fairly well.
However, if you are offering something that is as stable but which offers additional and desirable features for free, then I am in favour of that. But my knowledge of these things is so limited as to be virtually worthless.

That's my two-cents worth...

Cheers,
Steve Satow

www.naturalbuildingsite.net