[Greenbuilding] Would the Greenbuilding list like their own web site?

Alan Abrams alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
Tue Jul 26 14:13:13 CDT 2011

foooey!  bad karma is arcing off the screen at the thought.  web development
is the source of nearly as much strife and woe as war, pestilance, and
famine.  every improvement in computer technology makes life more miserable,
and yet drags us deeper into dependency.

if you don't believe me, just visit the Outer Banks, where an entire
community has been "designed" by people using Softplan or Chief Architect,
versatile and sophisticated programs that enable anyone with opposable
thumbs to produce plans for what is cummulatively the ugliest housing in the
Solar System.  As far as Duck NC goes, sea level rise can't happen fast
enough.  In contrast nobody could possibly have created this spectacular
assemblage of architectural drivel if they had to do it with a sharp pencil
and a mayline rig.

grrrrrr.....

AA

*Alan Abrams**
Abrams Design Build LLC*
*A sustainable approach to beautiful space*

6411 Orchard Avenue Suite 102
Takoma Park, MD 20912
office  301-270-NET- ZERO (301-270-6380)
fax      301-270-1466
cell     202-437-8583
alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
www.abramsdesignbuild.com