[Greenbuilding] Would the Greenbuilding list like their own web site?

Kat molasses at q.com
Tue Jul 26 14:39:12 CDT 2011

Yeah, I am not really in favor of handing the project off to someone
with a bunch of free time on their hands.  Which is why I suggest
reddit.  Stable, been in use for years, really handy, comments are
searchable through Google, but often very slow because of high load.  I
highly recommend that you do NOT click the link below unless you have
time to kill - it's a time-sucker, all right.  The glory is really in
the commenting (which is what I've linked to below - someone posted an
article from cbpp.org and then people started talking about it).  It can
be very interesting, though of course often also incredibly stupid - it
all depends on the people commenting.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Economics/comments/izw3r/boehners_debt_reduction_plan_could_well_produce/

-Kat