[Greenbuilding] Counters

Jason Holstine jason at amicusgreen.com
Tue Jul 26 20:20:08 CDT 2011

How about Marmoleum sheet on that plywood (or, if it¹s warped, replace the
plywood for about 15 cents). Ol¹ fashioned, all-natural, easy to clean,
durable linoleum. Just glue it up on the ply. Material should should be
about $7/sf and if you¹re reasonably astute, could be DIY.  Biggest issue is
your front edge‹you¹ll probably want a different material for the edge band,
like a bamboo, wood, or metal.