[Greenbuilding] Counters

Beatrice Dohrn beatricedohrn at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 00:41:27 CDT 2011

I loved ecotop (Kliptech product) and it's easy to install if you don't need a seam and have woodworking tools.  I seamed mine and cut out the sink,  but I'm a cabinetmaker...   It's heavy as all get out.  The factory sells "seconds" and I found a piece that worked beautifully for me.

Beatrice Dohrn
541 746 1919 (h)
347 589 9053 (c)