[Greenbuilding] Counters

Lynelle Hamilton lynelle at lahamilton.com
Wed Jul 27 07:19:59 CDT 2011

I think the tiles are different.  I was also concerned about heat, as
the counter abuts the stove.  Jason's site says that the stuff is fine
for counters.  I'm going to take a look at the samples at a store here
and see what I think.
I still have to replace the sub surface with this option, though, so am
still mulling.

Thanks!