[Greenbuilding] Redoing all floors

Ktot (g) ktottotc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 17:10:18 CDT 2011

Now that is an understatement of the year--to me, at least! Believe me I'm warning everyone I know to avoid them. They apparently are very experienced, have done some huge successful projects for many years. However, they screwed up on my house. Things like that do sometimes happen, but when they do, I expect the contractor to take responsibility to fix the problems (as in fact they are required to do). Not this contractor. They (a husband/wife pair) got VERY nasty very quickly, threatening both me and my general contractor, and refusing to do anything unless I'd pay them more.