[Greenbuilding] Redoing all floors

Jeff Buscher jeff.buscher at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 09:45:05 CDT 2011

We just used a single application of Earth Paint
Rainforest<http://www.earthpaint.net/product_rainforest_more_info.php>(linseed
oil, pine resin, bees wax, and citrus solvent) on a slab.  We had
it tinted with 200% of the normal amount of pigment that would be normally
be used.  We didn't do any concrete prep or use any additional sealers.  We
also scored the slab with a 4' grid pattern and grouted the joints.  It has
a nice matte leather look and gets a lot of compliments.  A lot of people
ask if it's some kind of stone.