[Greenbuilding] Redoing all floors--TY re concretenetwork.com

Ktot (g) ktottotc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 19:42:59 CDT 2011

I don't remember who mentioned concretenetwork.com. I just started checking out the site and it has some fantastic information and a ton of it. Unfortunately it lists no contrators in my state, but I've encountered that elsewhere as well. So whoever it was who mentioned this--thanks so much! I'll continue exploring the website, as I'd still like to stick with concrete floors, but only if I can find a contractor and technique/products that I feel really sure will work well over the defective first results.