[Greenbuilding] Redoing all floors

Bob Klahn Home-NRG at dnaco.net
Thu Jul 28 22:21:16 CDT 2011

"***NO water was added at the site. The concrete came straight out of
the concrete truck, as seven pea gravel mix or something like that. I'm
sure no water was added as none was available--my solar/wind system
wasn't in so my well wasn't yet working and my contractor did not haul
in water other than maybe a bit for cleaning tools and the like."

In attempt to clarify, it's my impression that cement mixer/delivery
trucks have a water tank on board, mostly for rinsing the troughs and
charging the drum to keep the concrete residue from setting on the
inside before they can clean the drum.
That might clarify some other comments.
Bob Klahn