[Greenbuilding] renewing a cast iron tub

David Bergman bergman at cyberg.com
Fri Jul 29 13:50:40 CDT 2011

For powder coating, yes, it needs to be removed and stripped back first.

I wouldn't mind an in-situ process, but as I think I mentioned
earlier, I've gotten mediocre reports on the quality and durability
of those finishes.

Note: I have heard they may be fine for sinks, though, provided you
don't use abrasive cleaners.

David

At 02:37 PM 7/29/2011, Kathy Cochran wrote:
>I suppose it has to be removed and reinstalled for this process??????
>
>Kathy Cochran

David Bergman  RA   LEED AP
DAVID BERGMAN ARCHITECT / FIRE & WATER LIGHTING + FURNITURE
architecture . interiors . ecodesign . lighting . furniture
bergman at cyberg.com    www.cyberg.com
241 Eldridge Street #3R, New York, NY 10002
t 212 475 3106    f 212 677 7291