[Greenbuilding] food choices

Racheli Gai racheli at sonoracohousing.com
Sun Jul 31 14:14:22 CDT 2011

For Wes Jackson enthusiasts out there - he'll be one of the presenters
at the third annual gathering of Slow Money.  More details at -
https://www.newresourcebank.com/planet-smart-blog/slow-money-investing-sustainable-agriculture

"Slow Money" attempts to create financial networks that encourage/
allow investment of money in ways that help create and promote
sustainable
food production.

Racheli.