[Greenbuilding] searching the greenbuilding discussion archives we thought were lost

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 20:44:24 CDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Reuben Deumling <9watts at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 3:32 PM
Subject: searching the greenbuilding discussion archives we thought were
lost
To: Greenbuilding Forum <GREENBUILDING at listserv.repp.org>

If you copy the following into the wayback machine:
http://listserv.repp.org/pipermail/greenbuilding/

you are taken to a directory which seems to have stored most (though perhaps
not all) the old messages going back to 1996, see below:
http://web.archive.org/web/20041016133810/http://listserv.repp.org/pipermail/greenbuilding/

the wayback machine is http://www.archive.org

These are the messages. To make them searchable would take someone besides
me.
Clicking on 'thread' had the highest success rate in my foray. some of the
'author' and 'date' sortings worked too, but not as reliably.

Enjoy.

Reuben Deumling