[Greenbuilding] New HVAC unit

Bob Waldrop bwaldrop at cox.net
Thu Jun 2 07:14:36 CDT 2011

I second the motion to get a strong blower for the walls.  We initially
started our walls with the "free" blower we got from home despot because we
bought so much insulation from them.  But it was simply not strong enough.
We found one at a rental store that worked very well -- after wasting nearly
a whole day of frustration.

Bob Waldrop, OKC