[Greenbuilding] Slab on Grade Insulation

Bobbi Chukran bobbi at bobbichukran.com
Fri Jun 10 20:31:47 CDT 2011

Lynelle,

Do you know what your closed cell insulation is made of?  We're
getting a bid from a guy to foam the ceiling of the attic in our new/
old home, and he couldn't even tell me what is used in the stuff.  I
was under the impression that some of it is very toxic with
outgassing/formaldehyde, etc. and I'd like to avoid that type.

Thanks!

bobbi c.