[Greenbuilding] Slab on Grade Insulation

Bobbi Chukran bobbi at bobbichukran.com
Mon Jun 13 10:23:50 CDT 2011

Hi Lynelle,

Thanks for the advice!  We did talk to another contracter who lives
and breathes "green" but he's not currently insured.  Darnit!  He
mentioned some even newer insulating stuff made from either canola or
castor bean oil?  I hope I can talk the other guy into using soy, not
just for us, but also for the workers who'll be up in the 120-degree
attic spraying it.

bobbi c.