[Greenbuilding] Foam insulation advice needed

Bobbi Chukran bobbi at bobbichukran.com
Wed Jun 15 20:26:39 CDT 2011

Thanks, Mike!  My main concern is that it not out-gas for a long
period of time.  Interesting that you combined it with the fiberglass
batts.

We had also thought about doing some kind of batts in the attic floor
and cellulose in the walls as we can, later on.

We haven't actually seen the price for this yet, though, so it might
be prohibitive.  In which case, we're back to the same ol'
stuff...cellulose or fiberglass batts.

bobbi c.