[Greenbuilding] [Fwd] Green Cities and Kibbutz Lotan

Racheli Gai racheli at sonoracohousing.com
Wed Jun 29 12:47:35 CDT 2011

Israel deposits some of its waste in the occupied territories (ie: on
Palestinian land.)
And, of course, it's not only the case that so much money goes to
bolster militarism rather than to social and environmental
causes, but that the army controls a huge part of Israel (something
like 50% according to some), and generates a lot
waste, pollution and environmental destruction.

Racheli.
PS a whole shitload of our (US) tax dollars go to support this, too.