[Greenbuilding] infrared thermometer

JOHN SALMEN terrain at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 3 07:43:33 CST 2011

Thanks everyone - I didn't realize that these things have become a
'homeowner must have commodity' and as ubiquitous and cheap as the hand
blender.

Ryobi model at home despot for $69.

I find it humorous that our culture has a penchant for identifying problems
and self diagnosis and the gadgetry that accompanies it rather than simply
spending the equivalent on fixing the problem. In this case it would be
about 100 sq.ft. of insulation or maybe a case of caulking. Similarly there
was an article in a magazine that described how snowshoing was much more
aerobic than running - with a picture of all the lovely gear (with
pricetags)that you could purchase to go snowshoeing (about 2k worth)

JOHN SALMEN ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN
4465 UPHILL RD,. DUNCAN, B.C.  CANADA, V9L 6M7
PH 250 748 7672 FAX 250 748 7612 CELL 250 246 8541
terrain at shaw.ca